Wednesday, October 06, 2010

mish mish

The time has come. I have been both dreading and anticipating its arrival.

My most favorite person in the world, who just so happens to be my boyfriend and best friend (and future husband ;) is leaving for two whole years. to Columbus, Ohio. to serve as a missionary. that means no more phone calls. no more visits. only letters. for the both of us who love and obsess over talking to each other at every possible moment, these two years are going to be quite the experience. But I know that they are going to go. and hopefully it will be more happy than sad. we're going to get through this separated by more than 1700 miles, but we'll be connected through our love and letters. I can't believe this day has finally come. I'm so excited to go through this new adventure with him. I'm so incredibly proud of him for taking such a faith-filled step. all for the benefit of our future and happiness (which i can't wait for).

so please bear with me for the next two years as I mush and gush about how much i miss him and what a wonderful job he is doing.


 just look at these sweet awesome sweatshirts he made for us :)



2 comments:

Bethany Sneary said...

I have said it before and I will say it once again...it will be wonderful :)

smart alec said...

Aww B I love you! you're the best!