Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i thought today was thursday pretty much all day...

I was just sitting here, in the midst of homework, when i thought, i wonder how my blog is doing....and then i realized that i have been pretty terrible at writing anything since school started and the new year happened. So many things have happened since then!

-Jantz and i finally got to have a new years kiss together (tmi?). the night also included a late night run to del taco, if that makes it better haha

-school started. and boy did it start! i can't believe a whole week has already passed. I have been busy since day one, which means that everything i was hoping to do last week (including grocery shopping, seeing friends, doing laundry, etc etc) got pushed to this week, and so far no progress on the personal to do list, but i'm working on it, promise.

-i realized i'm really bad at actually recording the happenings of my life on this blog, which makes me really sad and I want to do better in that area. and i mean, this is a blog about my life right? so from now on hopefully you'll actually be able to know how i'm really doing and feeling and all of the "fun" things i do everyday. it's riveting stuff.

-i fell in even more in love with my roommates (in a, "you are the most wonderful friends and roommates" kind of way). for real everyone, they are amazing and i love them to death.

-AND some very exciting stuff has been happening this week, but you'll have to wait for a full recap on that in the next couple days. it's big news people, and i'm so ecstatic about it!

alright, i must be off to read for my 9am class tomorrow (who starts a 2 1/2 hour class at 9?! it's madness i tell you)

and, in case any of you aren't feeling appreciated today, just know that I appreciate you :) thanks for reading my silly blog. if i was cool enough or popular enough to have giveaways, i would give each of you a big candy bar. so instead here's a big candy bar in the shape of a thank you. i think you're all great :)
(ria and b, i would definitely give you two each because i know you are starving ;)

4 comments:

Becca said...

hmmmm BIG news eh? I am extreeeeemly curious about this one...

Maria said...

Your roomates love you too! So much! Oh man a candy bar......

Derek said...

Funny you mentioned candy bars... I actually bought 1 for each of the three of you, and forgot about them! Haha. You'll have them soon, I promise.

Bethany Sneary said...

I find that I love my roommates more and more every freaking day!! Love you Ali!