Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Weekend

I got a lot of homework done today, I just wanted to let everyone know that.

And I watched the History channel for a good two hours today...while doing homework. I felt like I was being extremely studious. Studying art history while watching something about art history. win win.


I also bought some brie cheese and a baguette because I've been having major Europe and Paris breakfast withdrawals. The cheese did not compare (and neither did the baguette really) but it was delicious anyways. As good as I can get with a limited selection and no moneys. (ps, i never liked baguettes until Paris. i like my bread soft, not hard. but by the end of the trip i couldn't get enough (we even smuggled it from our hotel breakfast for a snack later). Paris is also where i fell in love with brie - seriously amazing. there's nothing else like a baguette with french cheese.)

What are your plans for the weekend? Any big Valentine dates? Or is everyone waiting until Monday? We've got some fun plans for the weekend that include a group party and a date just the two of us, both of which I'm very excited for - we're dressing up and everything. As roommates we all bought new dresses, and they look great. Pray that we remember to take pictures!

Have a great weekend :)

1 comments:

Becca said...

mileden. What?! That's the verification word, and I suddenly just got SO tired while I waited for my slow internet to pull up the comment box, that all I could think to do when it finally came up was type the word verifcation.

so glad you got to know that.

PLEASE TAKE PHOTOS!!!!!! I want to see your cute dress. Have a FANTASTIC valentines with Jantz. :o) don't make out TOO much, mmmkay? K.

loves!