Saturday, February 05, 2011

Hello February

Just wanted to stop in and say a quick hello. Jantz and I are heading off to Sandy to have some Chipotle for lunch. Then hopefully some shopping for a cute dress and then lots of homework (oh the joys).

I made clam chowder this week (another meal, check). And I think it turned out pretty delicious....this coming from someone who can't actually eat clam chowder, haha. But I was told it was good, and it smelled good, so I'm going to count it as a success.

The most exciting part of the week would have to be that I've been getting body work done from my amazing friend Jessica. Basically she re-structures my body so that it looks how it's supposed to look (aka, correcting my bad posture and making my shoulders even. stuff like that). I'm not going to lie, it's the most pain i've experienced in long time (maybe ever). But i can already tell a difference, so it's all worth it.   She also does massages that feel amazing, so if you want one, you should get one from her :)

Oh AND, B and I bought light bulbs last night for our bathroom. We've been living with one light for way too long now, always fearing that it would go out while we were in the shower. But now all three work and we can actually see our faces.

I hope you're all having a great weekend! Hopefully I'll be back soon with some pictures

1 comments:

Jessie Mae said...

I am sorry I might be inflicting the worst pain you have ever felt. But man do you look so much better. I hope that you are able to keep up with the work and keep those shoulders back for good! I love ya Ali, thanks for putting my name out there!