Friday, February 25, 2011

making brownies on a friday night

WOW has it really be two weeks since my last post?!? I have so much catch up to do. I still have written nothing about Valentine's Day (which was pretty perfect). Last weekend Jantz and I went to Apollo burger and got burgers, fries, AND onion rings. all with fry sauce of course. best. decision. ever. it was so good. We watched the All-Star game last weekend too. I may have enjoyed it.

We're watching the Nuggets vs Trail Blazers game right now (oh and I made brownies :). I'm almost ashamed that I now know so much about sports these days. But, today I found out that one of the guys Denver got in their trade of Carmelo is Italian. Yeah, I just got way more interested in this game. haha.

Not too many exciting things happen during the week since Jantz works til 10 and I do homework all night.

Here's the flowers Jantz got me for Valentine's Day:

0 comments: