Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Newsflash

We officially have ALL of our wedding pictures! And they are amazing, let me tell you. So amazing and so numerous that I couldn't even chose one to post on here. But I am so excited to look though them all over and over again, and eventually I'll choose some choice ones to put on here :) hopefully sooner rather than later. I have to give a big presentation to tomorrow, and once that is over, I will be really happy and totally consumed by reliving our great day.

Just for funsies, here's a bridal picture I quite like, if I let myself be vain enough to say so haha:


Tonight my parents are taking us out to dinner for my birthday. Yes, I turned the big 2-4 today. My mom took us out last night for a birthday dinner (at Macaroni Grill. yum), and Jantz took me to Cheesecake Factory on Saturday (one of our all-time faves).  It's actually been a really great birthday this year. Made even better by my incredibly loving parents, in-laws, and of course, my sweetheart of a husband.

2 comments:

Dana Richards said...

Dang girl I didn't realize our birthdays were so close! Happy birthday!!! I'll be 24 on Monday haha

Derek said...

Ah! I missed your birthday! I'm sorry Ali. I fully expect you to miss my next one now.

That bridal photo is awesome! Enjoy being 24, that was a good year for me, you'll probably knock it out of the park!