Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love



If you want to know what the best part of marrying Jantz is...well it might just be everything haha. But one of the main reasons I fell in love with him was that he brought out who I really was. You know how sometimes you "shift" a bit when you're dating someone? Not on purpose of course, but sometimes you keep things in or don't do things you normally do. Well, once Jantz came along and we became friends, I totally let my guard down and for the first time I didn't hold myself back (probably because I didn't seriously think we would ever end up together, so who cares if I say/do what I want right?). And after he made it clear that he was serious about being with me, well, I knew it was the real me that he liked. And I think that is why we were able to be together (and eventually become best friends and get married :). Because you know, you shouldn't be with someone just because you love them (although you should love them) - because love comes in all shapes and sizes - you should be with them because they bring out the best in you, and that kind of love is so very special.


So here's my quick little Valentines Day post. I hope you all had a great day today and felt lots of love :)

1 comments:

Hillary said...

you're so cute.