Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sometimes life is so unfair. . .

but then your husband cheers you up. This weekend started out with a few rough patches, but we got out of the house today and things started looking up. Some things you just can't control.

Life in the next few months is so uncertain right now I think it's draining my ability to worry about other more pressing matters (like if my thesis will ever be good enough). But I guess that's not a bad thing because I get to focus on the future, like moving to Colorado :)

Speaking of, we were there over presidents day weekend and it was so nice. Great place, great family.

I keep meaning to post more wedding pictures/stories, but I get so exhausted by the end of the day that I can't seem to make myself sit at the computer and do it. Sitting on the couch next to Jantz sounds like such a better choice. Haha, so the desire is there, and several posts are half written, but the action is lacking. I have faith I'll get to it soon though . . . I hope, haha.

0 comments: