Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Breaking Dawn

A few weeks ago, I somehow convinced my mom to buy Breaking Dawn for me. And then she wouldn't let me pay her back. She is a sneaky one that mother of mine. She also bought me this little cupcake with vampire fangs on them just because she "couldn't resist". Somehow I let Debbie have them and let's just say she had quite the 10 minutes of fun. I wish I had a picture; it was scary, but not as bad as her shark face - that is right below seeing an actual shark.

I really liked the book. I didn't know what to expect and I was worried the whole time that I wouldn't like it. The end wasn't what I thought it would be, but I still loved it. It was all so much more than I expected. I don't think it is my favorite book ever, but I was definitely satisfied. I'm going to have to read it again in a few months because so much happened and, well, I just want to.

So, it's only Tuesday and already I don't like this week. Even though fun things are happening, like going to the U of U museum tomorrow with my dad and mom, and going to the storytelling festival on friday. I guess mostly it's just job stuff that is getting me down. I really want to get a new job that has better hours so I can actually have a social life again. And I thought that I had a job lined up that I was really excited about, but that has fallen through and now I don't know if I'll be able to find another one. I was just getting excited about not having to work there anymore and now I just want to quit, even if it means no job, which would be completely irresponsible, but at this point I don't know if I care. Even though I need to be saving money now more than ever. Maybe it's about time I be selfish and do what I want to do. It probably won't happen because, but it's nice to think about.

On a better note, so far glenwood apartment life has been good. Larke and I have had quite the fun times together taking out garbage and going through the kitchen getting rid of old stuff and making delicious brownies.

Song of the Week: Billie Jean by David Cook. this is the only michael jackson song that I actually like. and david cook's version is probably my favorite. I figured since last week was david archuleta, a david cook song was in order. I hope this one's on his new album, because it's a keeper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Storytelling Festival is going to be so great! I'm glad you decided to come. :)
What happened to working at your mom's Orem office?

deb said...

I truly thought that I had already written on this here blog. But it was probably just me answering to every thing in my head.

I am SO glad you let me have those Vampire fangs. That was a good time. And I don't have a shark face. That's just silly.

I really want to read this book now.

I'm glad you got to go to the museum and stuff, but you are really going to have to figure out a system so I know which parents you went with. Maybe DAD and mom could be your DAD, and MOM and dad could be your mom. Because I am getting confused. Still love you!

I REALLY want you to have a new job. Like I said, I will keep my eye out.