Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I got to go eat Tacos

Larke and I finally have a place to live! Alright, it's at the Glenwood, but at least it's somewhere. It should be interesting, but it's close to the JKB, which is where all my classes are, and it's closer to Larke's work, and it's not the Riv.

Missy and I made the wedding cake on Saturday. It was quite the adventure. I put it all on facebook. But here's another picture anyway.
















Song O' the Week: The Moment I Said It by Imogen Heap. I think enough said about this one. She is amazing and this song is one of my favorites.

2 comments:

deb said...

Glenwood. Boy howdy. At the very least, it will make you appreciate every other apartment known to man. I liked the looks of that cake. Perhaps you can make me one when...well, lets just say because I want one. Imogen Heap is a good one.

Unknown said...

Holy man. You will have a BALL at he Glenwood. And by BALL I mean something else. Like a hissy fit.
I like Imogen.
And I liked the looks of that cake!