Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sleepy Head

I've been trying to "repress" a lot of stuffs this past week so I won't get too stressed, but to no avail. It has all come back this week and now I'm stressed for reals. I have no where to live in the fall, which also means that Larke has no where to live, which means two girls, no home. Missy, a girl I work with, and I are making a wedding cake for our other coworker, Kasey. Which is this Saturday. I've been getting really stressed out with having the mono because I've been working more than I should so I get really tired and my body gets achy and it just doesn't like me.

Anyway, don't get the wrong idea, everything else is going well. I'm still happy and such, it's only when I think of those other things that I get all tense and freaked out. Another girl I work with, Ang even, and I took a completely spontanious trip to Park City on Friday before I went on a date with Jake. Both were very fun. I bought some new jeans that I finally decided to keep and from what I've been told, they are quite the hot ones.

Song of the Week: Shut Your Mouth by Automatic Loveletter. I have really come to love this band. They only have one EP album out, but it's a good one. This song has gotten stuck in my head many a time this week. I wish you could actually hear it because that is really the best part. I tried to get music on my blog so you could all hear it, but I don't know how, but I will look into it more later.

2 comments:

deb said...

I haven't heard this song either. Man alive all this business with the wedding cake is cRAZY!! I know you will survive it, but I hope you don't hate cake forever because of it. And you always have a place to live in my heart.

Unknown said...

I will definitely have to look more into that band. They sound quite interesting.
Are you going to Ben's reception on Thursday? Is Debbie? I don't even know if you got an invite, but I'm sure you're invited. We should all go together. Because that would be super awkward if I went by myself. I think Monte has to work that night.
I want to hear about your date with Jake! Debbie told me bits and pieces, but I need the whole story.
Also, I'd like to view these new hot jeans.