Thursday, April 23, 2009

I haven't even started packing yet

Here are some of the reasons I am SO excited to go to Colorado and live with Larke:

-going to movies
-going to out to eat
-getting all dressed up
-going shopping and buying some amazing new clothes
-eating Larke's brownies. so good
-living in a nice house
-lounging about watching movies and tv shows
-getting away from Provo. it's sad, but necessary
-first long road trip on my own, which = cruising in my car with blaring music and singing along to all the music I want
-spending money I don't have
-partying it up as much as possible
-meeting new people...which is a good thing right?
-listening to a lot more country music than usual
-having so much fun with Larke!

I would include a fab picture, but I'm at work and thus don't have the pictures I want.

Speaking of pictures, I will try to take as many as possible. But I've been having problems getting pictures off my camera so there might not be pictures posted for a bit, but I'm trying my best to remedy the situation.

Song-of-the-Week: I shall dedicate this one to Larke. Suspicions by Tim McGraw. Besides the fact that I do like this song, I always think of Larke when I hear it. I can just picture her singing along to it as we drive in her car. Good times.

3 comments:

Becca said...

ali! i will miss you, but i hope you have a FAB sort of time.

i always read your blogs and then i am certain i comment, but i come back and check and no comment by becca. i dont know why that is.

maremee said...

I hope you have a fabulous time in Colorado but know that work will be so lonely without you.

Yay for SCOT transcribing!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the downgrade delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=avira premium security suite 7.06.00.166 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg