Tuesday, April 14, 2009

sleeping in

So...last day of classes. woot. I slept in today until 10:15. It was fantastic, even though it was so not allowed. and then i rushed to get to devotional to sit with andy and, well, let's just say that i did not have enough time to properly get ready. and the rain didn't help. so i've just been pretending all day that i look great with my hair up and yesterday's makeup still on. haha. i have natural beauty....right?

I'm so excited that it's almost over. things have been real good, for no real reason really, probably just because i'm awesome haha.

I'm leaving for the big CO in like 9 days. I know I'm only going to be gone for a couple months, but it still seems like a long time. I'm not going to see anyone I know, it's just going to be Larke and me and Larke's fam, which I do know, and her friend Stephanie, so i guess it won't be too weird. but still! no family parties, no friend parties. except of course for the ones that Larke and I will be having every night! I'm going to miss you all and I'll try to take lots of pictures and blog as much as possible, which I'm sure won't be a problem seeing as i won't have school and i may or may not have a job.

Oh and my mom got back from Hawaii today! I'm so glad she's back, I have missed her terribly.

This next week is going to be full of fun stuffs, which I am molto excited for....speaking of molto, I am so going to forget all of my Italian over the summer, I think i will need to do some major practicing. Anyway....

I wish I had some cool stories to tell....hmm...I made some delish brownies over the weekend. Oh, and I went to Easter dinner with Steve's family on Sunday, which equals Jared being there with his girlfriend. I know, what was I thinking, but it was actually pretty fun and we didn't even talk, so it was only a little awkward. I just wanted to see the fam before I left. don't worry though, i looked hot haha

well i must go turn in my last paper of the semester.

Al dog's song-of-the-week: Cry Me a River by Glen Hansard. I have a love of cover songs and i always forget that i like this song haha, which i am only ok with because it was popular a long time ago and thus is somewhat forgotten. but, um, i liked it then too...don't tell anyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

holy carp! You're brave for going to that family dinner/party thingy. I don't know if I would have been able to do it. Remember when we went to Trisha's reception and I was scared that Shane would be there? Almost made Ben come with me. Hahahaha! Those were the days...

I'll miss you so much while you're gone! I know I don't see you much now, but just the fact that I won't be ABLE to even TRY during the summer saddens me greatly. Double whammy with Deb gone, too. I'll just have to resort to Micquel or Becca. Ha, just kidding guys!

Becca said...

OMG. I had no idea you were leaving TOO!!!! We were supposed to have a girly movie night, remember? if you can despite finals, I am up for it.

The farewell thing is now for deb AND YOU! I didn't know you were leaving...

how did I not know?

I dont know. I'm in shock. I love you aL!