Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Off I Go

Today is the day I leave for the beautiful Colorado. I seriously can. not. wait!

I packed half of my things while on the phone with deb, and packed the rest late last night. I certainly hope I didn't forget anything. And that I packed enough shirts. I honestly don't remember what I threw into my suitcase.

I'm super tired today.

I think I've averaged at least one yawn every 5 minutes. But who can think about sleep at a time like this?! I get fly across the Rocky Mountains. When I land I'll sift my way through the huge airport, gather up my luggage, and wait for Larke and Jantz to pick me up and whisk me away to Johnny Carinos, where we will eat 'til we're stuffed. And thus will begin my week of fun.

On another fantastic note, my amazing mother ordered my dream swimsuit for me. I can't wait to have it. I may have to go swimming soon.

Song-O-the-Week: If I Were a Boy (Remix) by Beyonce feat. R Kelly. Brilliant. Does more need to be said? I think not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're going back there? For a week? That's awesome. I wish I had the money to fly/drive around to my heart's content. Have a good time!

Becca said...

my dream swimsuit now too, thanks to that link. That's freakin adorable! enjoy your time my friend! have a blast!