Thursday, September 22, 2011

the husband and his job

I just realized I never told you the good news about Jantz's work!

Since he got this job, he's been working 2 to 10 every day. Which meant we pretty much only saw each other after 10 on weekdays (since I usually have to be to school/work in the mornings). It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but it certainly made it difficult to go do anything unless it was on a Saturday.
BUT
last week they gave him a new shift! He now works 8 to 4. Which means he usually gets home before I do, and we get to spend the whole evening together! Like Tuesday, we went grocery shopping and then went home and made dinner together. Never happened when he worked until ten. I seriously feel so blessed that he works earlier now. Even though I usually have to do homework when I get home (leaving Jantz to find something to do), I love the fact that he's home.

....obviously we're newlyweds haha. We're really excited about this new change and feel so lucky. hopefully now we don't get sick of each other haha.

0 comments: