Tuesday, September 06, 2011

some more pictures...and updates

Gosh it's been a while...things have been super busy these past couple weeks. To name a few...

Our apartment flooded (thank goodness we have two floors, we've been able to hide upstairs most of the time). We're going on a week and a half and it's in the process of being fixed, but so far the downstairs is pretty much unusable, meaning the living room (and our beautiful new couch and tv stand) and the kitchen (which equals lots of going out to eat). It's been really stressful and a huge pain, but we're trying to just take it all in tow and be excited for our new walls and carpet.

I started school and taught my first class (all by myself). I won't lie, it was scary. but really fun too. I just hope I can keep up with it... as for taking classes, I only have two this semester (and then two thesis classes next semester and then i'm all done. whoa), so I'm looking forward to a lighter load than last year. but I'm also setting a goal of one page a day (during the work week) towards my thesis. That way when December comes around, I'll have it all written out, and I'll just need to edit and revise. Our deadlines for thesis defending are like in January...meaning I need have it done by the end of this semester. yikes is all I have to say about that.

On a much happier note, Jantz found out some (possible) great news about work, all of which will hopefully pan out. It would make both of our lives a lot better :)

Here are a couple more pictures (once again by Jessica) from the wedding. Mostly set up stuff and then my dad walking me down the aisle. towards a teary-eyed future husband. precious.



0 comments: