Friday, September 30, 2011

little something

I've been really antsy to post about our wedding, but it just won't be the same without pictures, so I'm trying my hardest to hold out until we get our pictures back :)

Not much to report this week...it was pretty filled with homework. I spent all day yesterday grading tests and prepping for my lesson. I gave a test last Friday (first time I'd ever written a whole test!), and gauging from the results, I think it was a success (we'll see what my students think about that...haha). I am so ready for the weekend, work cannot go by faster!

People keep asking me how married life is. And I always say that's it's great (kind of without thinking). But, you know, it really is great. the greatest, even. Jantz is the sweetest husband I could ask for. He's not one to make a huge production out of things (which I think is how most guys are, right?), but he does a million little things every day that make me realize just how lucky I am. Everyone says you should marry your best friend, and I certainly married mine :)

1 comments:

deb said...

DUUUUde, your heater isn't working?! You should have just come over here. We have a heater. And it works. Just sayin'. I also have cookies and such to suade you.