Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bridal shower, take 2

Funnily enough, as soon as I posted my blog on bridal showers, my mom sent me the pictures from my big one. I'll just give you a few pictures...My mom and amazing bestie Debbie threw me a huge bridal shower with a bunch of my friends, some of my aunts and cousins, and a bunch of Jantz's aunts and cousins that live in Utah (I was so surprised to see them walk in! it was seriously so sweet that they drove over an hour to come :)

We filled the gym, had delicious sandwiches and brownies, and the present opening began...

This is how many people came...just to get the idea

Jantz helped us get ready, like a good fiancé


My darling aunt and uncle and their 5 kids flew in from New Jersey to see us before the wedding. 
They really are so adorable.

Some of Jantz's fam

Some of my fam 




Somehow I agreed to let them tie all the ribbons in my hair...oh and wear those glasses...

Debbie wrote everything down :) she is such a doll for planning this thing



3 comments:

deb said...

So I was watching the Office tonight and noticed that your 'bride 2 be' banner thingy (what are those called, sashes? I think it is sashes) is the exact same one that Phyllis wears for her bridal shower. Wish I had done that on purpose, but alas. Fortunate accident.

smart alec said...

We'll pretend it was on purpose :) it was clearly our one brain cell subconsciously communicating to you.

deb said...

Also, these pictures were not taken on July 1st, 2007. Pretty sure we were living in the Bountiful Court being annoyed by annoying boys at that point.