Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Home again

Welp. We made it back safe and sound from our adventures in the land of Disney. We got home around 12:30am Tuesday morning, then slept in until 11:40! I think that's the latest we've ever slept in since we've been married. haha. but it was much needed sleep. As soon as we got up we (meaning Jantz) made us a delicious "Christmas morning" breakfast. We already did Christmas on Christmas, but we still had a few more to open at home. So we opened our presents. Jantz seemed pretty surprised/excited about what I got him (yay!). We spent the rest of the day just relaxing and unpacking, with a tasty dinner from In & Out. I say every vacation needs to be followed by a day off at home to recoup.

We took a bunch of videos and pictures, but mostly videos since the rest of the fam was taking lots of pictures. I'll have to figure out how to post some....

I'll be back soon with said videos and then I'll get right back on track with wedding pictures! maybe no one will ever see our wedding pictures but us. haha.

1 comments:

deb said...

So, what did you get him? Did you mention it in a p6rev
i6o+us +6
blog66?+
S+orr
y Violet is having fun pressing buttons. I am glad you had a fun first Christmas!