Saturday, December 10, 2011

turning draft of thesis in...check :)

I forgot to mention that we went to a Christmas party for Jantz's work (which also happens to be my dad's work...but he was in Japan, so we missed him) on Wednesday. They had delicious food and gave away a lot of prizes. We got a really nice new blender, which we're excited for mostly just to make shakes, which is all we ever use our blender for. We drove up with one of Jantz's co-workers and his wife, with their darling new baby. They were tons of fun. So much fun, that we just got back from a lunch date with them to Chipotle. haha.

So, I turned in the first official draft of my thesis yesterday. And it felt really good, I'm not gonna lie. I ended up with more pages than I expected, and just as many images. Jantz took me out to PF Changs to celebrate :) it was probably the best PF Changs I've had a long time. so good.

Now I get to work on checking off the rest of my to-do list, which is pretty lengthy, but after next week, things will get a lot easier, and then it'll be off to Disneyland for Christmas :)

Tonight we're off to a Christmas party with some friends. It's gonna be real fancy, so we get to dress up - I'm definitely more excited for that than Jantz is. haha. I'm bringing some roasted potatoes...which are soon to be in the oven. I'm hoping to return with some great pictures.

Here's a sneak peak at a wedding picture...I've been trying to sift through them all:


0 comments: