Friday, December 02, 2011

bachelorette parties :)

I totally forgot that pictures were taken at both my lingerie and bachelorette party! (I'm sure my mom has some from the big bridal shower she threw for me, but I don't have those haha). So here are some pictures...just a little late:

Lingerie Party


hosted by these two lovely ladies, 
ria and b (in that order), they're the best:



 they blindfolded me and i had a certain amount of time to put on everything in the suitcase (i think the story went something like, what if the lights went out on our honeymoon and we had to get dressed really fast)...


everyone loved that all the clothes got tucked into the bikini bottom. scandalous. 

nikki, me, debbie, daisy. friends since elementary school

Lish, Andrea, and Suzie were also there. And they all gave me amazing gifts. because, well, they all are amazing friends. they may have even made me try on some of their gifts...haha, it was a really good time, to say the least.


So here's a waaay late blog post thank you :) 
from both me and jantz (haha)


Bachelorette Party

The night I got into Colorado (Monday before the wedding), my wonderful (then future) mother and sister in-laws and some CO friends threw me a bachelorette party. It was so very sweet of them to do so. First we went to Cheesecake Factory (can you tell yet how much we love it there? haha), and I opened gifts, which were great, by the way, all very thoughtful. Every gift I opened, bridal/lingerie/bachelorette, all of them, I felt more and more blessed to have such amazing/wonderful/special friends and family. 


Okay, here's some of the pictures:


Oh yeah, and they made me wear that crown. it says bride-to-be and it lights up! I wore it all night :)


Larke gave me these hot heels.

I didn't know at the time, but jantz loves those plates and cups in the bag.

our delish cheesecake for desert. i think it was red velvet. it was so good.

Then we went bowling. it really was such a good time. exactly what i needed.



So, there you go :) I guess this could start the recap of the wedding. can't wait.

1 comments:

deb said...

it really was so funny when you had all those layers tucked into your panties. sooo funny.