Saturday, January 21, 2012

the husband's birthday

The husband's birthday is coming up fast. But am I worried about finding presents for him? Oh no, they are already bought and tucked away in our closet. It's being proud of the little things that really matters isn't it? While I did pretty good for Christmas, I'm super excited for his birthday. What did I get him for Christmas you ask? Well, I don't really remember now haha. I know I got him a football, because he has like every other sport ball except a football (and ironically he got another one with our sibling Christmas exchange, so, double score). And then I got him a comb - it seems silly, but he hasn't been able to find his since before we got married, so he's been using my girly pink comb for months, and I figured maybe he would like a manly black comb instead (I think he misses the pink one though because I've noticed he still uses mine sometimes...). Oh yeah and then I got him the new Drake CD. He really wanted it over Thanksgiving, but I wouldn't let him get it for some reason. So obviously I had to get it for him. I think he loved that present the most, haha - he listens to it all the time.

Since our Christmas budget was so small, I kind of went crazy with his birthday. I think I got him some really top notch presents (...I've been saying top notch recently and it weirds me out every time - who says that??? and yet here i am writing it haha). Plus he's getting himself some dream headphones (half off, mind you), so no matter what I know he'll be so happy on his big day. We've got some fun plans in the works, and I really can't wait!

0 comments: