Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blinkity Blink

Ok so I finished this book a while ago, but I forgot to post about it.

I loved this book. It was so interesting. I think everyone should read it. It's definitely an eye opener.

Oh, and in case you don't know what it's about...it's about how we think, make split-second judgements, how we read people, how and why we make decisions.

Anyway, it's fascinating.

Song-of-the-Week: Unhappy by Thriving Ivory. First of all, I'm liking this band more and more. Secondly, I've become slightly obsessed with the site songmeanings.net because I love lyrics and thinking about the meaning of songs and such. Anyway, I think this is a really cool song.

1 comments:

deb said...

Hey that book was on a table in my apartment today. Odd coincidence. Exactly at the time I have no time this book shows up in my life. Oi.