Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Movies Shmoozies

I have been such a slacker recently with watching new movies. Here's a list of some that I really want to see:



I don't know if this was ever in the theaters, but Colin Firth and that guy from P.S. I Love You is in it, so, ok, those are really the only reasons I wanted to see it.








I heard this wasn't very good, but I don't know if I can trust the source. I still want to see it. It looks cool ok? Which reminds me, I also wanted to see that Jumper movie.









Ok, now I know what you're thinking...well ok I really don't. Because on the one hand, Twilight is on DVD and I still haven't seen it; but on the other hand, I still want to see it. Just to see it. Bring on the cheese. I don't care if it's bad, I can take it.








Why wouldn't I want to see this movie? It looks fantastic. the end.











Again, why wouldn't I want to see this? I want to see it!










So, there you go. I'm guessing redbox is going to be getting a lot of my service in the next bit since I don't really have anyone to go to the movies with. Don't worry, I love chillin' at home in my pjs watching a movie.

Song-o-the-Week: Someone Like You by SafetySuit. Um, I'm majorly putting off important homework, so I don't have much to say. Other than...I think song is about trying to be good enough for someone you want to be with and also wondering if they are good enough for you - if they will be strong enough to hold you up through everything you have to go through.

5 comments:

Becca said...

ok so james doesn't want to see any of these movies, and I do. And he starts his new job next week = YOU and ME. at my new pad, chillin watchin the flicks.

the end.

smart alec said...

becca that sounds amazing! i am so in.

Unknown said...

BEWARE: Jumper was the second dumbest movie I have ever seen. #1 was Supernova. Please protect yourself.

Also, can I come watch movies with you guys? Monte has to work Tues-Thurs nights now and I am always puzzling at what I should do with myself. I usually exercise. BORing.

Twilight was bearable the first time, completely UNbearable the second. I will not be watching that one with you.

smart alec said...

yay for movie watching. seriously, when can this happen?? please say soon because i am in need of some funsies and i only have 4 weeks left before i leave for colorado.

deb said...

Can I partake??????? PLEASEEEEEEEEEE?!!!!!