Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday is My day....I mean Nikki's day

Do you ever feel like you've been waiting so long for something to happen and then once the time comes you're like, oh, well, i've been waiting too long for this for it to be as great as it should be? .....just a something to think about haha.

Here are some thoughts in my head this early morning:

-I'm so tired. Like, collapse on my bed tired. Which is weird because it's not like I've been sleep deprived. But boy howdy do I want to go home and sleep right now. Too bad I'm responsible sometimes.

-This is definitely going to be the Italian quiz that get's dropped because I so have not sufficiently studied for it. And in one hour when I'm taking it, I will be reaffirmed of this fact. Or maybe by some strike of luck I'll do good on it. Hey, it's happened before...several times.

-Oh and the biggest woe of all is that my right earphone isn't working on my iPod. I'm pretty much devistated. It's just silent. So i only get sound from the left side, which just isn't up to par. And I just got them for Christmas. But i might have to buy new ones unless somehow I can fix them, and i have no idea how to go about that.

-Going to officially have a place to live in the fall. I haven't actually seen it though, so Debbie better be telling the truth that I'll like it or else!.....or else nothing will change and I'll still live there because, well, I just love Debbie too much not to.

-I really hope that I don't get stuck in rush hour traffic tonight. That would just ruin everything.

-it's Nikki's birthday!!!! woot woot woot. I'm so excited to see her tonight. Although this also marks the day that I am officially the youngest. And I have to wait 6 more months before I can join the pack again.

Song-o-the-week: hmm, this is a tough one this week. a wild card, if you will. How about Just Dance by Lady Gaga. When I hear this song I must dance. Something takes over and, friends, I just lose control. the end.

3 comments:

Becca said...

i just wrote a really long and fun comment and it deleted itself when I tried to post it. sum up:

-iPod is still under warranty at this point. therefore you can get new headphones.

-i hope you had a great friday

-I was sad you weren't at nikki's dinner

-I expect a SSSUPER post about your friday, if you know what I mean.

-loves

smart alec said...

But these headphones aren't iPod headphones. But all is well, I'm using the old ones now.

My Friday was very good. If only this Friday could be the same...but alas...

I need to write a new blog and fast before this week is up.

Unknown said...

I'd like to point out that I did not see you at all during ANY of my birthday celebrations.