Wednesday, August 10, 2011

so busy this is all i have

Who knew the week before your wedding would pass by in a blur and leave you so busy you barely have time to go to work?

I seriously cannot believe it's already Wednesday! What happened to Monday and Tuesday?

So far, I've packed up all my things and moved (most of ) them into our new place. Our beloved new place that didn't fall through! It's going to take some getting used to, not having granite countertops and an elevator to take me up and down to underground parking (not to mention the lack of bugs in my room). But this new place will work too.

Tonight is my lingerie party (hosted by two of my amazing bridesmaids and roomies). I'm not going to lie, I'm really excited :)

Oh, and I found out last week that I'll be teaching a class in the fall! Which is both terrifying and so wonderful. I just hope I can find time to prepare before school starts!

2 comments:

Dana Richards said...

Yes! Lingerie showers are the best! Hope you get some awesome goodies ;-)

deb said...

You are going to teach a class!! Holy cow!