Friday, August 05, 2011

two weeks

two weeks

from this moment

I will be a married woman

hiding away in the colorado mountains

with my brand new husband


Things have been extra rough these past couple weeks, and I feel like I've been extra sentimental. While everything is certainly whipping past me at lightning speed, it is slowly (but surely) making its way through my mind. like it's trying to remind me to remember and cherish these moments. these last few weeks of being just Ali.

Some days I feel like my whole world is going to change once we're married (change freaks me out sometimes). and that's a pretty scary thought. But it isn't really (going to change, that is). Because I will still be me. And Jantz will still be Jantz. And we'll still love each other just as much (if not more). We'll just be "Jantz and Ali" from now on. and we'll live in our own house. with our own things. and we'll still go have fun every weekend.

I've wanted to be Jantz's wife for so long, and I can't wait for these two weeks to pass so that it can finally happen.

Song of the Week: Terrible Things by Mayday Parade. 
This song is so touching. And this band is one of our all time favorites. 
We're seeing them in concert on our honeymoon :)

2 comments:

Becky Green said...

Being married is definitely different, but you will LOVE it. Nothing to be afraid of. :) At least as far as my incredibly long three months of experience have shown me. I'm so excited for you! Your wedding day will be so fun!

Dana Richards said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Being married is awesome :-) I went in to our wedding expecting that everything was just going to feel different after... like things would be harder maybe, but everything is just as great, you're the same two people except now you get to live together, save the money you were spending on two rents and wake up next to your best friend everyday!