Thursday, August 25, 2011

and then we were married

It's been one full week since Jantz and I became husband and wife.

And it's been the best week of my life (and I'm not just saying that haha)

We have been so busy trying to put our apartment together (love that we can finally call a place "home"!), Jantz working nights, taking care of random bills, and cleaning up all the messes I make (I can't deny it, sometimes when I try to clean I end up with a bigger mess than I started with), me trying to study for a comprehensive exam that I have to take tomorrow morning, and trying to get all of my preparation work done for the class I'm teaching that starts next friday (which i'm super excited for!...that is if I can get everything put together in time...).

So until things clear up a little bit, here are a few pictures from our wonderful day :) Our photographer, Jessica, was just amazing! Absolutely loved her! She was so sweet and captured so many great moments (like during the ceremony when I didn't know what to do with my right hand, so it looks like i'm picking a wedgie. you just can't pose that haha). but really, she was a doll and did an incredibly wonderful job. I'll post some more in the next few days :)

and here's hoping for just as beautiful a reception in Utah this Saturday as there was last Thursday in Colorado.

2 comments:

hilary biggart said...

your wedding look so beautiful! congrats again, as you know, married life is the very best!

Dana Richards said...

SO excited for you!!! Cannot wait for more pictures and stories!