Wednesday, September 09, 2009

6 minute blog

As you can see, i'm managing my time better so that i have more time for the important things, such as blogging.

I have a wee bit of a cold. It started Sunday morning. But I think it's almost gone. Which is good. I can't be sick this semester. It just can't happen. Ha, watch now I'm going to get really sick.

I love 3-day weekends. I think they should happen every week. Here's a bit of what I did: Saturday (in Eagle Mountain) - went to Julie and Julia (loved it). ate some Pie (delicious). watched the BYU game and did some homework (yay for BYU! they were amazing!) [I'm trying to get more into the football scene, considering I bought an all-sports pass this year - i know, ME - so far, so good]. i don't remember what happened after that. Oh yeah! duh. Went to get SUSHI for the first time. I was really scared, but you know what? I actually liked it. And want to try it again (I know, I've been surprising myself a lot lately). Watched Moulin Rouge (good times).
Sunday - church at 8:30 in the morning! madness. but the nap afterward was very nice. Went to EM (eagle mountain...), watched a movie, ate cake (that I made, mind you...a week previously). threw cake away.
Monday - did homework all morning (so proud of myself). Went to Deb's pool party. Swam for the first time in my new swimsuit! so cute, but, i've never not worn shorts with my swimsuit, so, that was kind of weird. Went to a movie, got to eat delish corn dog and ice cream cone in the theatre.

All in all, an excellent weekend. and oh look, my time is up.

Song-of-the-week: Warm Whispers by Missy Higgins. I pretty much like her new stuff a lot. And this happened to be the first song I could find in the ten seconds I have to write this. Anyway, like it a lot.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What movie did you see on Monday?

Derek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek said...

CRAZY My weekend was almost exactly the same. I should probably just copy and paste this to my own blog.

Which can be seen here.

Derek said...

Stupid eBay computers messed me up in my previous comments. Lame.

smart alec said...

We saw Extract. It was, interesting haha. I think I liked it.

derek don't you dare.