Wednesday, September 30, 2009

humanism, symbolism, conference, and football

The football game on Friday was awesome. Very cold, but way fun. Also, at work we have this thing called "Cougarosity" where employees dress up for BYU football games when we play at home. I walked into my boss's office to ask him a question and the next thing I knew he was taking my picture because I was wearing a BYU shirt. Here is said picture. I didn't even win ha.













Conference was great, as always. Those apostles are just so cute.

I went to an awesome girly fondue party on Saturday night. It was delicious. I love fondue. When I get married, we are definitely registering for a fondue pot, that's all I can say.

I've been grading tests all weekend. It's been intense, let me tell you. Some are good, some are bad, and it's not so fun having to give people bad grades, even if they do deserve them.

Song-of-the-Week: Good Riddance by Green Day. I love playing this song on the guitar. And I miss my lovely guitar. So this is in commemoration of my current want to play it and inability to do so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute picture. Maybe your boss just thinks you're hot.

Where's your guitar?

I went to the game, too! 4th row seats!

smart alec said...

uh, my boss better not think i'm hot. ew.

my guitar is residing at my friend Amanda's house while she takes guitar this semester. i'm a good friend, i know.