Sunday, September 13, 2009

Life in Progress...the happier version

This is me trying to be optimistic about this:

-i COULD see the world in a whole new light

-i COULD actually enjoy living in a "foreign" place

-i COULD find a job to pay the bills that doesn't make me miserable

-i COULD find a great place to live

-i COULD get scholarships and not have to pay for school

-i COULD fall even more in love with Art History

-i COULD fall madly in love with a guy who wants to marry me (doubtful, but possible)

-i COULD actually enjoy getting a Ph.D.

-i COULD be really speedy and not be gone for like, a million years (and by million I mean more than 5)

-i COULD get a great education that COULD get me a real nice job someday

-i COULD make some amazing new friends

-i COULD travel the world

-i COULD actually find some happiness in a new place

But even after all of that, it still means leaving family. friends. comfort. But, I'm trying to be positive about that too:

-i'll still be able to come home for holidays

-i can come home during the summer, if i want

-everyone is only a phone call away

-i have facebook to see pictures and stay updated

-friends and family could come visit me (with bribes of course)

and with all of THAT said, I may not even get into the places I want. Maybe I'll end up going to UofU. but maybe, just MAYBE, I'll get accepted to the places I want, like Northwestern, or UC, or some other great place I find.