Monday, September 21, 2009

listen to your heart...and also to music

It seems like I haven't put music up here in a while, and I've been listening to some pretty awesome music today, so here's a few selections....

Makeover by David Cook. My relationship with my dear David is touch and go most of the time. Today has been a "go" day. I've probably listened to this song dozens of times, but today I finally decided that I like it.

Three Cheers for Five Years by Mayday Parade. I've been listening to Mayday Parade at least once a day for the past couple weeks. I love them. lots. I just think they're awesome.

If You Wanted a Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask by Mayday Parade. I know, another one. But I love them that much. They have such cool song titles. Of all the songs I look up on songmeanings.net (which is a lot), I probably look up Mayday Parade songs the most.

Drawing a Line in the Sand by Brandtson. I got this song free on iTunes a really long time ago. And I still love it. How could you not? It's like a song of victory. After getting your heart broken and finally getting over it.

Down by SafetySuit. I stumbled upon this song whilst looking for another of their songs, Stay (which I also love). I really like this song. I know I say that for, like, every song I put on here, but, that's why I put them on here haha. So, you should just listen to it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll have to look into these when I have some free time. Which will not be this week, unfortunately. But perhaps next week...