Tuesday, August 10, 2010

a funny

How is your week going? 

Mine is going exactly as it usually does on a Tuesday, which is almost as bad as a Monday (we are only sometimes friends), only a little better.

But actually..............today has been really good so far (other than work is going super slow). I've been letting the little things get to me recently (good little things=the BEST and very ok. bad little things = the WORST),
but today i'm all about the big picture.
Now I can't wait to go home, 
talk to the boyfriend about happy things
eat some dinner and chocolate
and hopefully watch How I Met Your Mother with my awesome roommates. 
Oh and bask in the fact that I am done with homework and school for three weeks.

AND, you should all read this because i think it's funny, and also so true.

Song-O-the-Week: She's in Love with the Boy by Trisha Yearwood. I hadn't heard this song in so long until it randomly popped into my head last week. So naturally I had to remind you all about it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that blog that you linked to! Me and my coworker posted the one that says "I care about this alot" in our offices at work. SO funny.

I'm glad you had a good day!