Wednesday, August 25, 2010

way back when

I was looking through some of my old posts today
and I decided to go all the way back to the beginning.
July 15th, 2005.

WHOA

that's 5 years ago people.
i don't even know if i could pick 5-years-ago me out of a crowd.
(ok that's a little extreme)
but really. i was just a little girl then.
i knew nothing about life.
nothing about who i was.
nothing about love (especially about love).
nothing about the journey i was about to embark on.
i was so innocent and naive.
you may be tempted to go find my first post and read it,
but for my sake, don't do it :)

but, looking back isn't for nothing.
i can see how far i've come. how much i've learned. how much i've experienced.
and you know what?
it makes me excited for all that i have yet to learn.

and it also gives me something to look back on and laugh. a lot.

0 comments: