Monday, August 16, 2010

a little jungle book



i should preface this by explaining that sometimes when there's a break in conversation
i'll randomly sing or hum 
"...I will go and fetch the water..." from the Jungle Book
but only that line. because those are the only words i remember.
because sometimes awkward singing is better than silence.



so...Jantz sent me this cute text the other morning:


"I will go and fetch the water :)"



It doesn't seem like much, but it made me molto happy (look, some italian skills shining through).
it just goes to show how lucky i am to have a guy who not only loves me despite some odd behavior,
but he knows just what will make me smile.
and it pretty much made my day.

1 comments:

Bethany Sneary said...

ahahaha! i love, love, love your odd behavior. everyone has some. weebo wee wee wee weeb weeb weeb weeb wee!!!!