Friday, August 06, 2010

one year

Sunday marked one year of being with this guy:

(is it creepy that i love to watch him sleep? it just makes my heart melt a little bit.)

he's pretty much the most amazing person i've ever met.
and he makes me smile every single day.
he constantly amazes me,
be it with how hard he works
or how many times a day he lets me know how much he cares.

we've stuck together through so many obstacles,
and you know what?
not once has he ever lost sight of the future.
of our future.
he gives me such good perspective on life.

i don't know where i would be
without his love and encouragement.
i can't wait for many more years
of celebrating love and happiness with
my very best friend.

love you tons and tons

2 comments:

Derek said...

And to think you made us wait so long to meet him. Boo Ali. Hooray Jantz.

Maria said...

I hate to agree with Derek. But it's true Ali!