Friday, July 01, 2011

cold

so, i wore shorts to work today for the first time this year (see, we're not usually allowed to wear shorts at work, only during spring and summer term). usually it's pretty chilly inside so i'm just fine wearing pants since i'm cold about 70% of the time anyway. but today is sunny and it seemed like a good idea for shorts.

so here i am at work. in my shorts. and i am cold.

thankfully i brought a jacket in (hoping i wouldn't have to use it - who likes to be the one wearing a jacket in the middle of summer?), so that's been keeping me warm.

that's all i wanted to say. I'm cold. (well, that and i got up on time again this morning, yay :) so excited for a warm three day weekend!

2 comments:

Derek said...

This weekend is supposed to be sooo warm. I'm not excited to move in it, but I'm still excited for it.

Hope things are going well for you. :)

deb said...

I was thinking about this post today. I would rather be too cold in a building during summer than too hot. Because I went to the mall and the a/c was lacking and when I went outside, there was no relief. And it sucked.

I am glad you are waking up on time. And please, please enjoy sleep while you can. I miss it.