Monday, July 18, 2011

friendlies and flowers

a few thoughts on a couple weeks ago,

I got to hang out with a bestie from high school, Debbie, and her adorable baby on Wednesday. I wish I had had my camera, because that child is way too cute. It was so nice catching up and spending some quality time with a girl. it's sad that I've almost forgotten what that is like (but i guess that's what happens when you're trying to plan a wedding, work, and do an internship....and it doesn't help that spending all my time with Jantz is my most favorite thing to do haha). Anyway, girls are awesome. And I need to be way better about setting aside time to see my friends.




After a rough night and day, Jantz arrived at my apartment after work with flowers and a candy bar. It was the most perfect thing he could have done (most perfect works right? ha). It was the sweetest. Just another reason why I can't wait to spend my life with him. No he's not perfect (and neither am I), but when it really matters, he knows just how to help me feel like everything will work out.

2 comments:

deb said...

You mean besties from LIFE. haha. Yes, it was indeed a good time. And I am still a girl, so we can hang out again for girl time. Note: I will always be a girl.

Random flowers are the best.

Dana Richards said...

YES! Bad day flowers and candy are the best. Keith has been know to pull that trick out of the bag every once in awhile and it is ALWAYS appreciated :)