Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hawaii


So, ever since we've started planning this amazing wedding of ours, my dad continues to give us an offer:

forget all the silly planning and just go to Hawaii. get married, have a great honeymoon, and leave the stressful planning be.

And I must say, the more I hear it, the more appeal it has (although the little girl in me just has to have the big production).

but wouldn't it be nice? to forgo all that stress? all the worry about what kind of fabric to buy and what kind of food everyone will like? and just escape to a beautiful place, have a quite ceremony on the beach, and celebrate the love of two people?

So Hawaii: here's to wishing we were there in a month (and probably always wishing we had chosen you). but we have family and friends we want to share our day with.

don't fret, we'll be there soon enough (maybe even next Christmas)

1 comments:

Dana Richards said...

Your dad sounds awesome haha I'm afraid to visit Hawaii because I feel like I would never come home!