Tuesday, July 26, 2011

our (real) place to call home (again)

Well, things worked out with our apartment situation (somewhat magically).

As promised, Jantz got right on it, making appointments to look at a few different places. By some miracle, he found some apartments right across the street from the one we lost that were available.

Same layout.
Cheaper rent.
Better management.
AND new paint and carpets.

We were pretty much immediately sold on it. So it all worked out :) and we still get our dream apartment (and it's even better than the other one!) Here's our new place:


3 comments:

Dana Richards said...

Yay!!! Fingers crossed that everything works out this time!

Derek said...

Hey oh!

Derek said...

Oh... BTW...

Sure... I initally clicked on Kiss The Groom because I saw a link to "Heirloom lingerie" and I was curious... But... I stayed there for like.. 30 minutes.. That girl takes some great photos.

I felt really girly there for a while..