Tuesday, July 12, 2011

cuz baby, you're a firework

Here are some of those special pictures I tried taking of fireworks from the Stadium of Fire over 4th of July weekend...




Every year for the 4th of July, both Jantz and I have always had plans (apart and together) with either family or friends, but this year, we had no such plans.

So we made our own special day. It started off, naturally, with Jantz playing some FIFA (while I did some wedding registering haha. ok I played one game)
After he won every game, we took off for Layton. One of our favorite pizza places is up there, it's called Ligori's. It is seriously the best pizza. So delicious. I was so excited for it.

So of course it was closed (who didn't think to check if it was open on the 4th? yeah...both of us). We were really bummed, but instead of letting our drive go to waste, we found a really good chinese place. In case you haven't noticed, we're pretty serious about our food.



Then we went to a Bee's game in Salt Lake. It was really fun. Good game. Good snacks. And a really awesome fireworks show at the end. And we were so close to them (sometimes being the farthest away from home plate can have its advantages). It really turned out to be a great day :)


2 comments:

Dana Richards said...

How funny! We went to a baseball game on the 4th too AND! we had a heck of a time finding a place we wanted to eat because so many good places were closed haha

Becca said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!! Everytime I see more updated pics I think "wow she just gets hotter every time I see her!" can't wait to take your pics in a few weeks. :o)

you guys ARE serious about your food. I like it. um we still need to double sometime.