Thursday, July 07, 2011

reminiscing

I've been looking through a bunch of old pictures and I've realized two things:





1. I seriously miss Europe. I miss the places. I miss the art. I especially miss all the friends I made. I really want to print out all of my absolute favorite pictures from Europe and put them in a frame. Good idea? I think yes. (perhaps this would fit better as a goal post-wedding?)


 2. I seriously miss family trips. We took a big family trip to Mesa Verde a couple years ago. It was the first big trip with all of us as adults (except darling niece Izzy,
she gets to stay a child forever). And it was so much fun. I'm praying real hard for another trip sometime soon.

1 comments:

Derek said...

Wasn't the Mesa trip the one where we had the picture contest? Who's vacation was going to be better? I don't remember. But I remember you talking up this Izzy girl. Haha.

BTW. We have candy. Feel free to come down sometime :D. Oh. We have a pool and hot tub too.